Robert Pattinson keeping things exciting

MSN (German MSN Interview): Since "Twilight", has it been easier or more difficult to meet woman?

Robert Pattinson: Before "Twilight", nobody had ever approached me. So if this is happening now, I suspect that maybe she doesn´t want to be only "nice". That´s strange.

Twilight saga "Eclipse" poster.

"Robert Pattinson admits to having trouble remembering his lines.
The hunky actor says that he needs someone to “feed” him his lines during the Twilight movies and has a poor memory. “When we do 'Twilight' there is always someone there who takes care of everything and feeds you your lines,” he said.
Pattinson, who plays Edward in the film, tries to practice his lines, but in the end he still needs a little help. “I read a lot on set, but as soon as I shut the book I can barely remember the last line I’ve just read. We’re just shooting "Bel Ami" and Declan Donnellan is directing it. He usually does stage productions and expects me to know all of my lines – like a stage actor. No chance! I realized how rusty and slow my brain has become.”Kristen Stewart - "Eclipse" trailer screencaps.
Meanwhile, Rob and "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart have been linked romantically, but Pattinson still won’t completely spill. “I think most people like to have a secret with a girl or boyfriend,” he said.“It keeps things exciting.” Source: www.gossipcenter.com

Uma Thurman - Michael Thompson photoshoot.

"Robert Pattinson claims the bedroom scenes with Uma Thurman were disturbing.
Robert Pattinson on the set of "Bel Ami" - March 6, 2010.

He said: “The sex scenes with Uma are disturbing. Her character uses sex as a weapon and my character thinks like an animal.”
Source: www.current-movie-reviews.com