"Burned Rain" poem

José Luis, my only true love (*crossing my fingers* forever).
Me, feeling native in my hometown Zaragoza's streets again.
(uggh, I hate my yellow teeth, I guess I should use white crests or something!)

I want to dedicate to all of you, weirdos, and José Luis, an old poem I wrote time ago and which was published in two of my local city literary university magazines: "Aquisgrán" and "Calibán" (based on la Isla de Calibán), this poem was attached to a short story titled "Terrestre". My three main tales that became a trilogy were: "Terrestre", "El Tubo de Braun" (with echoes of "Network") and "Ciudad Carrusel".

This poem is entitled: "LLUVIA QUEMADA" (its translation in English would be "Burned Rain"):

"Lluvia quemada incendiando el océano helado,
El sonido invadiendo la línea,
Imagen de pantano en la retina del mago
La nieve estrellada en cosmos colgante,
Girando como un hombre en los muelles trotantes
De una sola certeza.
Una vez estuvo allí,
habían abierto su cabeza,
sus ojos, chinchetas fluorescentes,
daban vueltas incontables al amor.
Tarde y noche en las ferias.
Su cuerpo, gigantesco poster,
se mecía. Noche y tarde en las ferias.
Una derrota con piel de foto.
Volveremos a las líneas
de las playas rojas azuladas,
amapolas de mar, ciudad invertida,
Allí no habrá despedida".