Jennifer's Body: violent girl's thoughts

Amanda Seyfried and Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body" (2009).

"Megan Fox is dripping with blood all over her mouth and hands in this new still from her upcoming female-empowerment slash pic Jennifer’s Body (per Entertainment Weekly).“It’s not a straight horror film by any means”, says director Karyn Kusama (Girlfight). “It has a lot of emotional girl relationship stuff.”Screenwriter (and EW columnist) Diablo Cody (Juno) also tells the mag, “I was involved in the typical adolescent love triangle, and I found myself having incredibly violent thoughts about this girl. I just thought, ‘If she goes near my boyfriend, I’m going to rip out her throat’. Source: justjared.buzznet.com

"It may be called Jennifer's Body but the person I'm most interested in seeing on the big screen reciting Diablo Cody's snappy dialogue is Jennifer's friend Needy, played by Amanda Seyfried. If anyone can keep it real, it's Amanda. So it's nice to see a few shots of her mixed in with all the ones we've gotten of the film's star Megan Fox". Source: www.dreadcentral.com