Reese is fine with Jake

"She also explains her relationshp with current boyfriend, actor Jake Gyllenhaal, ex-husband actor Ryan Phillipe - and her love of antique lace.

Q: So, you are in a stable relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal, right? How is he?

R: Yes. And we’re just fine. Thanks for asking.

Q: Do you always travel with Jake and your children when possible?

R: Well, My children cannot travel with me because they go to school so they’re back home. And on this occasion Jake has come along. I try to spend as much time as I possibly can with my family.
Q: Are you a romantic person?

R: Very. I think all women have a romantic side.

Q: What are the best moments of your day?

R: My best moments of the day are with my children, whether it's helping my daughter with her homework or tucking them into bed after saying prayers.
Q: What makes you laugh?

R: I am a happy and positive person so I laugh easily.

Q: How does it feel to be considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood?

R: Oh, Thank you! I feel very blessed, you know. It is a wonderful opportunity to travel all around the world and talk to people. And create films that hopefully brings joy to people, so I feel very lucky in life.
Q: Do you have any beauty tips you could share?

R: I just take care of my skin. And for me it’s important to sleep a lot because if not it just shows in my pale skin.

Q: What are your hobbies?

R: I am a homey person and now I share things with my children but I still collect antique linens and embroidery. It’s something that I enjoy a lot.

Q: Who are your favourite fashion designers?

R: I love fashion but I don’t follow it. I grew up in Tennessee. We didn't know what Louis Vuitton was. I had to order all my prom outfits from catalogues.
Q: Is image the key to success in Hollywood?

R: In Hollywood, maintaining an image is a race to nowhere. I know I am never going to be the skinniest, the most beautiful. I just want to be the best version of myself that I can be".
Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, Getting Married? video: