Jennifer Love Hewitt will interview Twilight actors at Breaking Dawn premiere









Jennifer Love Hewitt bites into Access Hollywood Live’s “Three Things You Don’t Know About…” segment. Being a huge “Twilight Saga” fan, how does Jennifer react when Billy Bush suggests she be a guest correspondent for Access at the “Breaking Dawn” (November) premiere?

"Jennifer Love Hewitt is working on her “Twilight” werewolf diplomacy".

Jennifer Love Hewitt attending "A Night Of Red Carpet Style at Decades Boutique" - January 27, 2011

"The actress hit the BCBG show at New York Fashion Week on Thursday and she said in the run up to “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1” red carpet premiere in November, where she plans to do interviews for Access Hollywood, the diehard Team Edward member is ready to be kind to the Wolf Pack.
“I’m Team Edward, but I guess if I’m gonna be on the carpet, I have to be Team Everyone ‘cause I’m going to have to do interviews,” the beautiful brunette laughed.
Jennifer, who exploded with glee when Access’ Billy Bush asked her to cover the “Breaking Dawn, Part 1” red carpet, during her recent visit to the set of Access Hollywood Live, said she’s ready to put a pause on taking sides.

“I’m going to try very hard to be professional,” she said with a smile.
Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Art Of Elysium "Heaven" Gala (California Science Center) on January 15, 2011 in Los Angeles

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Jennifer, a die-hard Twi-Hard recently revealed that several years ago, she missed out on being able to meet Edward’s portrayer – Robert Pattinson.
“I love Edward”, Jennifer told Billy and his Access Hollywood Live co-host Kit Hoover, earlier this month.
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in "Eclipse" (2010)

“I actually waited in line to take a picture with him after the very first premiere for like an hour and 15 minutes and as I got up to take my picture, they were like, ‘Rob are you tired?’ and he’s like, ‘Yes’, and he left. And I was standing there like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ Forty women from Milwaukee got their photo, but not me.” Source: www.accesshollywood.com