Jane Greer and Robert Mitchum in "Out of the past" video


A video featuring stills of Jane Greer and scenes of her with Robert Mitchum and Kirk Douglas in "Out of the past"

Song Sweet Jane by Lou Reed

Jeff Bailey (Robert Mitchum) and femme fatale Kathie Moffat (Jane Greer): "I never saw her in the daytime. We seemed to live by night. What was left of the day went away like a pack of cigarettes you smoked. I didn't know where she lived. I never followed her. All I ever had to go on was a place and time to see her again. I don't know what we were waiting for. Maybe we thought the world would end".

Kathie Moffat: I don't want to die.
Jeff Bailey: Neither do I, Baby, but if I have to, I'm going to die last.
Robert Mitchum and Jane Greer in Out of the Past (1947)

Kathie Moffat: Did you miss me?
Jeff Bailey: No more than I would my eyes.