Gemma cried during The Prince of Persia

"Bond girl Gemma Arterton has revealed she can't do without wearing Spanx after being snapped the other day flashing her Bridget Jones-style big knickers as she got into a car.

Talking this morning to GMTV’s Lorraine Kelly, Gemma heaped praise on the control pants, saying: "I love Spanx – they give you structure and I love them. I can’t live without them!"
Gemma went on to reveal her demanding role in Tess of the d'Urbervilles ‘unlocked’ her acting passion.

She explained: "I went to drama school for three years and I kind of tried all these different methods and never really felt like I was getting anywhere.

"And then it was actually Tess that unlocked something in me. I became like a crying wreck – I couldn’t stop crying all the time. And then on the next film I did, Prince of Persia (with Jake Gyllenhaal), they kept saying to me, ‘Why are you crying all the time?’ I couldn’t get rid of Tess!"
Source: www.mirror.co.uk